What Are The Benefits Of A Hot Tub?
Whether you have endured a challenging day physically, mentally, or emotionally, relaxation is always a welcomed and effortless relief to just about any disposition. However, finding the right method to rehabilitate your mood can be limited by time, proximity, and expenses, among other factors. We can help you work on that. We recognize that the luxury of a hot tub might seem impossible when you don’t live on a resort, but after your encounter with the following outstanding benefits of owning a hot tub, your vision will become an attainable reality in the comfort of your own home.
Your Health & Wellness
The 21st century is all about multitasking: being able to do more with a lot less and when you own a Sunrays Hot tub you are able to do just that. There are a myriad of health benefits that derive from having a hot tub in your home.
• Hot tubs are particularly useful for combating existing arthritis. Whether you experience joint tenderness, swelling, fatigue, or a series of loss joint functions, the soothing warm water that percolates in our hot tubs work to relive stiffness that derives from arthritis. The warm water catalyzes the dilation of your blood vessels, thereby promoting circulation. Submerging your body into the water will promote the free movement of joints.
• Though we tend to downplay the effects of stress, it can lead to many serious diseases and health issues. A hot tub helps to bring the mind and body into a state of calm in an effortless manner. The combination of the warmth and movement of the water has a massaging effect that tranquilizes stress factors. Experts have also suggested adding a bit of aromatherapy to optimize the soothing effects of a hot tub.
• If you’re a “tosser” or a “turner”, a hot tub can be instrumental in phasing out your insomnia. Because hot tubs reduce the presence of stress and relieve the body of tension, individuals who relax in hot tubs on a regular basis are able to restore unhealthy sleep patterns. Further, hot water tends to induce the body’s sleep mechanisms. Think about a time you have sat in a hot tub for a little while- sleepy, right?
• Diabetics are grateful for hot tub health benefits as well. Relaxing in a hot tub can reduce blood sugar levels. Specifically, it raises the body’s temperature causing blood vessels to dilate and circulation to increase. Once the blood flow is a bit more active, the blood sugar level decreases as well.
• Hot tubs also have healing properties. Particularly if you are recovery from a physical injury or the overuse of any of your muscles, sitting in the hot tub can relieve tension in certain problem areas and when used consistently, can restore loss functions deriving from those injuries. In totality, our hot tubs work to relive muscle spasms and improve flexibility where they have been impaired.
Weight Loss & Excercise
One of the enjoyable benefits of owning a hot tub is being able to exercise and engage in effective weigh loss in a manner that is less strenuous for your body. When sitting in a hot tub, the water tends to stimulate circulation and increase heart rate. As a result, your body enters into a mild form of exercise. You can increase the intensity and outcome of your workout by trying a variety of different exercise routines and poses while sitting in the tub. For example, try doing a wall squat, keeping your legs stretched out in front of you, and your buttocks just above the seat of the hot tub. Flex your core and see how long you are able to hold your pose.
Your Personal Oasis
Having a hot tub at home will allow you to engage in effective relaxation without the added cost and mobility. Furthermore, when you order a hot tub for your home, you are able to customize the settings that are most suitable to your needs.
A hot tub is a relaxing safe haven that allows you to express your personality in both design and enjoyment. When you choose to install a Sunray Spa, you are choosing to put yourself first. A hot tub at home allows you to customize the size, colour, capacity, lighting, sound system, and location of your spa. Having full control over these design features optimizes your enjoyment. By personalizing your hot tub, you create a space in which you can express yourself and cater to your needs and the needs of your family. Whether the motivation for your installation is for hosting, family gatherings, or romance, it is your opportunity to fulfill your vision.
When you attend a resort or spa, there is usually a bit of hesitation about getting into the hot tub because it is frequently occupied by people from all walks of life and it is, therefore, impossible to regulate who is getting in and out. When you install one of Sunray Hot tubs in your home, the users are at your discretion and you can regulate usage and cleaning for the purpose of hygiene.
Finally, hot tubs are simply an enjoyable way to relax without having to do too much preparation. If you’re ready to relax, work on your abs, relieve your stress, and lower your blood pressure all while in your own home, call us for a consultation, today.