Owning a Sun Ray Hot Tub is an investment in your health. It can change your life dramatically by reducing stress and increasing endorphin production which strengthens the immune system. Don't put it off any longer, start taking advantage of the healing benefits of hydrotherapy today.
Hot Tub & Spa ownership and Hydrotherapy have been positively linked to the following health care issues:
Stress Related Conditions
- Owning a spa is the perfect antidote for stress.
- The warm water combined with a soothing massage helps relieve:
- Chronic headaches
- High blood pressure
- Relaxes tense muscles due to stress.
Relaxing in hot water before bedtime can promote a natural and deeper sleep using the body's own chemistry.
It was written that sitting in a hot tub over a specific period of time improved the patients' diabetes condition as it lowers blood sugar levels and boosts general well being.
Arthritis and Pain Relief
Hydrotherapy is one of the more popular treatments for:
- Arthritis, Athletic Joint and Muscle pain relief.
- Restoring and preserving strength. It also protects joints from further strain.
- The warm water works to make collagen tissue more stretchable, so movement can resume with less pain and helps restore your range of motion.